AP POLYCET 2022 | Application Form (Released), Exam Date, Eligibility – polycetap.nic.in: Greetings to the candidates! Here we have come before you to give you an update regarding the release of the AP Polycet Notification 2022. The authorities of the State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) started accepting the AP POLYCET 2022 Application Form from the eligible candidates and the last date for AP Polycet 2022 Apply Online is 18th May 2022. The main intention to conduct the AP Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2022 is to give admission for the eligible candidates into all Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non-Engineering/ Technology offered at Polytechnics/ institutions in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2022 – 2023. Whereas, it can be noted that the AP Polycet 2022 Exam Date is scheduled to be conducted on 29th May 2022. Hence, to appear for the Andhra Pradesh Polycet 2022, candidates can go through this page and can know the AP Polycet 2022 Eligibility Criteria.
Furthermore, the AP Polycet Hall Ticket is issued on the official site. Also, from this page, you can know the details like AP POLYCET 2022 Application Fee, the process to fill the online application, the Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and more. If you would like to get more updates pertaining to the AP PolyCET 2022, we advise you to stay in touch with us @ exams.freshersnow.com.
- 1 AP POLYCET 2022 – Overview
- 2 Andhra Pradesh Polycet 2022 – Important Dates
- 3 AP Polycet 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 AP PolyCET 2022 Application Fee
- 5 How to Fill the AP POLYCET Application Form 2022?
- 6 AP POLYCET 2022 Online Application Form Link
- 7 AP Polycet Exam Pattern 2022
- 8 AP Polycet Syllabus 2022
- 9 AP POLYCET 2022 Hall Ticket
- 10 AP Polycet 2022 Result
AP POLYCET 2022 – Overview
|AP Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2022|
|Name Of The Organization||State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET)|
|Name Of The Examination||Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET) 2022|
|Purpose of the Exam||Admission into all Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non-Engineering/ Technology offered at Polytechnics/ institutions in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2022 – 2023.|
|Commencement of filing of Online Application||Started|
|Last date for filing of Online Application||18th May 2022|
|Category||Diploma Entrance Exam|
|Date of conduct of POLYCET-2022||29th May 2022|
Andhra Pradesh Polycet 2022 – Important Dates
|Commencement of filing of applications online||Started|
|Last date of filing of online application form||18th May 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||Will be released one week before the examination|
|Date & Time of Entrance Examination||29th May 2022|
|Tentative date of declaration of results||10th June 2022|
AP Polycet 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate shall be an Indian National
- The candidate should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh
- Candidates should have passed the S.S.C. examination conducted by the State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana, or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Secondary Education, A.P / TS
- Candidates who appeared or are appearing for SSC or equivalent examination being held in May-2022, and whose results are yet to be declared can also appear for POLYCET- 2022
- There is no age restriction for appearing for POLYCET-2022
- Mere appearing for POLYCET-2022 and obtaining a merit rank does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission automatically unless the candidate fulfills the requirements laid down for admission
AP PolyCET 2022 Application Fee
The AP PolyCET Application Fee 2022 is Rs 400/- which can be paid through the nearest Aponline /Meeseva /Payment gateway /Net Banking/ Help Line center.
How to Fill the AP POLYCET Application Form 2022?
- Visit the official website @ polycetap.nic.in
- Then you will be landed on the State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) home page
- Click on the Online Application tab which you will find on the menu bar of the home page
- Fill your details in the Application Form
- Upload Photo & Signature
- Proceed with the payment of the fee
- Finally, submit the application before the last date strikes
AP POLYCET 2022 Online Application Form Link
|AP Polycet 2022 – Important Links|
|To fill the AP POLYCET Online Application Form 2022||Click Here (Available Now)|
|To check the Andhra Pradesh Polycet 2022 Information brochure||Click Here|
AP Polycet Exam Pattern 2022
- The examination (POLYCET) will be of 2 hours duration consisting of only one paper
- Mode of the Exam: Offline only
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- No. of Questions: 120 questions
The Question paper consists of 120 questions with a choice of four responses for each
question with only one correct response among them
|Name of the Topic||Number of Questions||Total Number of Marks|
AP Polycet Syllabus 2022
The AP Polycet 2022 Syllabus resides in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry of X Class (S.S.C.) Examination, May-2022 as prescribed by State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh.
AP POLYCET 2022 Hall Ticket
The AP POLYCET Hall Ticket 2022 will be issued by the authorities one week before the exam date. Hall ticket issued to the candidate should be checked thoroughly. If a mistake is found, it should be corrected through the helpline center IMMEDIATELY to get a revised Hall Ticket. No candidate will be allowed with incorrect data and photo on the Hall ticket to appear for the Examination. In case the candidate does not receive the Hall ticket, he/she may obtain the same through the internet from the website http://appolycet.nic.in or contact personally in any helpline centers. Hall ticket is not transferable. Any tampering of the Hall Ticket will automatically lead to the disqualification of the Candidate. Hall ticket is an important document and shall be preserved carefully after the examination till the admission into Polytechnics is completed.
AP Polycet 2022 Result
The tentative date for the release of the AP Polycet Result 2022 is 10th June 2022. The minimum marks for declaring a candidate to have passed in the Entrance examination shall be twenty-five percent i.e., 30marks out of 120. No minimum marks for Scheduled castes and Scheduled Tribes candidates. The marks obtained at the entrance test shall be considered for the purpose of assigning rank, on the basis of which, selection shall be made for admission into diploma courses.
All the information provided here regarding the AP Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2022 is accurate and authentic. To get more latest updates, make sure that you are following us @ exams.freshersnow.com.
|You Can Also Check|
|AP Polycet Syllabus||AP Polycet Previous Year Question Papers|
|AP Polycet Hall Ticket||AP Polycet Answer Key|
|AP Polycet Result||AP Polycet Counselling|
|Best Books for AP Polycet||AP Polycet Preparation Tips|