AP PGECET 2022 – cets.apsche.ap.gov.in | Application Form (Released), Exam Date, Eligibility: The Andhra University will conduct the AP Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) every year. Candidates who want to know more information about AP PGECET 2022 can refer to our website. For the sake of those candidates, our team Exams.FreshersNow.Com has mentioned all the details about AP PGECET 2022. Moreover, the AP PGECET 2022 Exam will be conducted from 18th July 2022 To 20th July 2022 for admissions into M.Tech/ M.Pharmacy/ Pharma.D (PB) courses. The Registration of AP PGECET 2022 Dates are from 11th May 2022 To 14th June 2022. We have updated this page when the officials of Andhra University make any announcements about AP PGECET 2022.
- 1 AP PGECET 2022 – Overview
- 2 AP PGECET 2022 – Important Dates
- 3 AP PGECET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 AP PGECET 2022 Application Fee
- 5 How To Apply For AP PGECET 2022?
- 6 AP PGECET 2022 Syllabus
- 7 AP PGECET 2022 Exam Pattern
- 8 AP PGECET 2022 Hall Ticket
- 9 AP PGECET 2022 Result
AP PGECET 2022 – Overview
|Name Of The Exam||AP Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET)|
|Name of the University||SRI VENKATESWARA UNIVERSITY|
|Starting Date To Apply||Started On 11th May 2022|
|Closing Date To Apply||14th June 2022|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exams, Pharmacy Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||18th July 2022 To 20th July 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
AP PGECET 2022 – Important Dates
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Notification of AP PGECET – 2022||8th May 2022|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||11 th May 2022|
|Last date for receiving online applications without a late fee||14th June 2022|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||28th June 2022 To 2nd July 2022|
|Last date for receiving online applications with a late fee of Rs.500/-||15th June 2022 To 20th June 2022|
|Last date for receiving online applications with a late fee of Rs.2,000/-||21st June 2022 To 25th June 2022|
|Last date for receiving online applications with a late fee of Rs.5,000/-||26th June 2022 To 30th June 2022|
|Downloading of Hall tickets from the website http://www.cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/pgecet||9th July 2022|
|Date of AP PGECET – 2022 Examination||18th July 2022 To 20th July 2022|
|Time of Examination||10.00 AM to 12.00 PM & 3.00 PM to 5.00 PM|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||21st July 2022 (6 PM)|
|Last Date for receiving objections on Preliminary Key||24th July 2022 (6 PM)|
|Declaration of Results||To Be Announced|
AP PGECET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility For Writing The Test
- They should be of Indian Nationality.
- They should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local/ non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- They should have obtained a relevant bachelor’s qualifying degree or its equivalent in the relevant field with at least 50% marks (45% in the case of reserved category candidates) from an AICTE/ UGC approved institution recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy/ Pharm.D(PB) courses into the courses corresponding to the Degrees as given in the following Annexure.
- Candidates who are pursuing a B.Tech or its equivalent / B.pharm. courses shall be eligible for entry into the relevant M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy/ Pharm.D(PB) courses provided they have completed the prescribed course and passed all the subjects for the award of degree by the concerned university on or before the date of counselling for admission into the colleges.
Eligibility For Admission Into M.Tech./ M.Pharm./ Pharm.D (PB)
Candidates should have appeared and qualified at the APPGECET-2022 in the test paper relevant to the course in which the admission is sought. A list of courses offered by the Universities and the relevant qualifications and test papers to appear at APPGECET-2022 are shown in the Annexure. Candidates are advised to refer to the table before applying for a test paper. Mere appearance at the Entrance Test does not automatically entitle a candidate to be considered for entry into any course unless the candidate satisfies the requirement of eligibility and other criteria laid down in the rules of admission.
AP PGECET 2022 Application Fee
The AP PGECET 2022 Application fee will be submitted through online mode. They can pay their fee by using a debit card/ credit card or net banking.
|For OC candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|For SC/ ST candidates||Rs. 700/-|
|For BC candidates||Rs. 900/-|
How To Apply For AP PGECET 2022?
Most of the candidates don’t know how to apply for AP PGECET 2022. To know the applying process refer to these below steps and you can further proceed.
- Candidates move on to the official website @ https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/APSCHEHome.aspx.
- The home page of AP PGECET will be opened.
- Then, go to the instruction booklet.
- Hit on that link.
- The AP PGECET 2022 Booklet will be opened.
- Read all the details mentioned in that booklet.
- Then press the Application Link.
- Please Enter all the details in the application form.
- Once again verify all the details mentioned in the application form.
- Then, click on the Submit Button.
- Again, visit the official website and go to the print application form.
- Enter the Payment Reference ID, Registration Number, Qualifying Degree Exam Hall
- Ticket Number, Mobile Number, DoB.
- Then, make a click on Get Application Details.
- Make a copy for further usage.
|AP PGECET 2022 – Important Link|
|To Apply For AP PGECET 2022||Click Here|
|AP PGECET 2022 Information Brochure||Click Here|
|For More Details About AP PGECET 2022||Click Here|
AP PGECET 2022 Syllabus
Candidates who are willing to attend the AP PGECET 2022 Exam must be prepared with the topics like Bio-Technology, Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Nano Technology, Food Technology, Electronics, and Communication Engineering, Geo-Engineering and Geo-Informatics, Instrumentation Engineering Syllabus, Pharmacy. Moreover, candidates have to concentrate on the weak topics and then focus on easy subjects.
AP PGECET 2022 Exam Pattern
|Mode of the Exam||Online|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Questions||120 Questions|
|Time Duration||2 Hours|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be given for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No marks will be deducted for each wrong answer|
AP PGECET 2022 Hall Ticket
The officials will release the AP PGECET 2022 Admit Card through online mode on 9th July 2022. Moreover, candidates can download the Admit Card on their official website by using their login credentials. Candidates must carry the AP PGECET 2022 Admit to the exam center. Without the Admit Card, officials will not be allowed to the exam hall.
AP PGECET 2022 Result
The AP PGECET 2022 will release by the officials on the official site. So, candidates visit the official website or visit our website to download the AP PGECET 2022 Result.
|★ You Can Also Check ★|
|AP PGECET Syllabus||AP PGECET Previous Question Papers|
|AP PGECET Hall Ticket||AP PGECET Answer Key|
|AP PGECET Result||AP PGECET Counselling|