AP ICET Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF Download: So, aspirants who have applied for the AP ICET 2022 Exam, they can check out this article to download the AP ICET Syllabus 2022 in the PDF Format. We are providing you with the latest Syllabus and Exam Pattern regarding the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) in detail. If you want to know more information, you can check the official site. AP ICET Exam will be conducted for 200 Questions. and the time given for the Exam is 150 Minutes. AP ICET Exam will be conducted from Analytical Ability, Communication Ability, and Mathematical Ability.
To the below sections, we have provided the latest AP ICET Exam Pattern 2022 so that you can easily prepare for the test. Moreover, aspirants can download the Syllabus for free of cost through the links that we are providing you at the bottom of the article. Therefore, candidates can prepare well with the help of the syllabus and also they can get an idea about different models of questions.
AP ICET Syllabus 2022 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Andhra University on behalf of APSCHE|
|Exam Name||AP Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET)|
|Category||Entrance Exam Syllabus|
AP ICET Exam Syllabus 2022
From the above table, aspirants can check the name of the organization, the name of the post, the number of vacancies, the date of the written exam, etc. So, we advise all the candidates to read well by downloading these Syllabus and Exam Patterns of AP ICET 2022. Moroever, this AP ICET Syllabus and Exam Pattern help the aspirants to gain basic knowledge about the exam. And, it also helps the contenders to know the models of questions in the examination, the total number of questions, marks obtained for each question, negative marks, weightage marks, etc. So, regarding more doubts and queries you can visit the official web portal of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education.
AP ICET 2022 Exam Pattern
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|Section A: Analytical Ability|
|Section B: Mathematical Ability|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||10|
|Section C: Communication Ability|
|Business and Computer Terminology||20|
AP ICET Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
In general, we provide you with the AP ICET Syllabus 2022 PDF Download. Additionally, we also help you out with AP ICET Exam Pattern 2022. So, aspirants who are willing to apply for the AP ICET 2022 Exam can download this AP ICET Exam Syllabus 2022. Also, candidates can refer to the links that we are providing at the bottom of the article. These links are active and non-fake links that help you to download the AP ICET Syllabus PDF. Moreover, aspirants can check different topics involved in the AP ICET Syllabus 2022 from the provided pdf.
Section-A: Analytical Ability
1. Data Sufficiency
A question is given followed by data in the form of two statements labeled as (i) and (ii). If the data given in (i) alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (1) is the correct answer. If the data given in (ii) alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (2) is the correct answer. If both (i) and (ii) put together are sufficient to answer the question but neither statement alone is sufficient, then choice (3) is the correct answer. If both (i) and (ii) put together are not sufficient to answer the question and additional data is needed, then choice (4) is the correct answer.
2. Problem Solving
- Sequences and Series: Analogies of numbers and alphabet, completion of blank spaces
following the pattern in a:b::c:d relationship; odd thing out: missing number in a sequence or a series.
- Data Analysis: The data given in a Table, Graph, Bar diagram, Pie Chart, Venn Diagram or a Passage is to be analyzed and the questions pertaining to the data are to be answered.
- Coding and Decoding Problems: A code pattern of English Alphabet is given. A given word or a group of letters are to be coded or decoded based on the given code or codes.
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems: Calendar problems, clock problems, blood relationships, arrivals, departures and schedules, seating arrangements, symbol and notation interpretation.
Section-B: Communication Ability
Objectives of the Test: Candidates will be assessed on the ability to:
- Identify vocabulary used in the day-to-day communication (Vocabulary).
- Understand the functional use of grammar in day-to-day communication as well as in the business contexts (Functional Grammar).
- Identify the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc. (Business and Computer terminology).
- Understand written text and drawing inferences (Reading Comprehension (4 Passages)).
Section -C: Mathematical Ability
1. Arithmetical Ability: Laws of indices, ratio and proportion; surds; numbers and divisibility, l.c.m. and g.c.d; Rational numbers, Ordering; Percentages; Profit and loss; Partnership, Pipes and cisterns, time, distance and work problems, areas and volumes, mensuration, modular arithmetic.
2. Algebraical and Geometrical Ability: Statements, Truth tables, implication converse and inverse, Tautologies-Sets, Relations and functions, applications – Equation of a line in different forms. Trigonometry – Trigonometric ratios, Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, (0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°): Trigonometric identities: sample problems on heights and distances, Polynomials; Remainder theorem and consequences; Linear equations and expressions; Progressions, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Notion of a limit and derivative; Plane geometry – lines, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Coordinate geometry-distance between points.
3. Statistical Ability: Frequency distributions, Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, Correlation, simple problems on Probability.
|AP ICET Syllabus – Important Link|
|To Download AP ICET Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF||Click Here|
Therefore, for more updates and relevant information regarding AP ICET Syllabus 2022 PDF Download and Exam Pattern closely follow our website Exams.Freshersnow.Com or just bookmark it.
|★ You Can Also Check ★|
|AP ICET||AP ICET Previous Question Papers|
|AP ICET Hall Ticket||AP ICET Answer Key|
|AP ICET Result||AP ICET Counselling|