AP Degree Counselling 2021 @ oamdc.ap.gov.in | Phase 3 Registration, Allotment, Schedule (Out): Andhra Pradesh State Council Of Higher Education officials are going to conduct the AP Degree Counselling 2021 for Phase 3. And the candidates who are eligible for UG/ Degree Courses can register for AP Degree Phase 3 Counselling 2021 Registration. Candidates can register for Andhra Pradesh Degree Counselling 2021 for Phase 3 from 4th & 5th March 2021. Besides, we had also given a direct link to register for AP Degree Counselling 2021. Candidates have to know that we will update the link to register for AP Degree 3rd Phase Counselling 2021 once the officials start the registration.
Latest Update: The officials released AP Degree Counselling 2021 Schedule for Phase 3. So, check and register for Counselling.
AP Degree Counselling 2021 – Overview
|AP Degree Counselling 2021 – 3rd Phase|
|Conducting Authority||Andhra Pradesh State Council Of Higher Education|
|Course Name||UG/ Degree Courses|
|Phase 3 Registrations Dates||4th & 5th March 2021|
|Counselling Purpose||To provide Admissions to the Admissions Into UG/ Degree Courses|
|Mode Of Counselling||Online|
AP Degree Counselling 2021 Schedule – 3rd Phase
|Phase II Registrations||4th & 5th March 2021|
|Web Options||4th & 5th March 2021|
|Phase III Seat Allotment||6th March 2021|
|Reporting aT College||8th March 2021|
|Notification for spot admissions through website of
|9th March 2021|
|Uploading details of spot admissions||10th To 15th March 2021|
Certificates To Be Produced by candidates at Helpline Centers
All Original Certificates and one set of photocopies
- Memorandum of Marks (Inter or it’s equivalent).
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Study Certificate from VI to Intermediate
- EWS certificate valid for the year 2020-21 from Mee Seva for OC candidates who claim reservation under the EWS category
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding the qualifying examination (Inter or its equivalent examination) in the case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
- Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ ST/ SC issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2017 or White Ration card (candidate name and either of the parent’s name has to be reflected in the ration card) in case of candidates who claim tuition fee reimbursement.
- Local status certificate (if applicable) i.e a candidate who migrates to any part of the state of Andhra Pradesh from the state of Telangana from 02-June 2014 to on/before 01-June- 2021 shall be regarded as the local candidate in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP shall bring the original certificates.
- a) PH – Candidates shall submit certificate issued by the District Medical Board.
- b) CAP – Candidates shall submit certificates from the Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (viz) Discharge book & Identity card etc for Verification. Children of Ex-Service and In-Service persons who are domicile of Andhra Pradesh will alone be considered for allotment of seats under CAP Category.
- c) NCC & Sports – Produce original certificates issued by competent authorities. The candidate should have represented by the state of AP.
- d) Minorities – Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should produce TC of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian/Other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent Examination.
- e) Extracurricular activities: Candidates claiming reservation under this category shall produce relevant certificates.
Steps To Register For AP Degree Phase 3 Counselling 2021
- Open the official site of the Andhra Pradesh State Council Of Higher Education @ oamdc.ap.gov.in.
- On landing the home page, search for the AP Degree Counselling 2021 Registration link for the 3rd Phase.
- After finding the link, click on it.
- Now, enter the registration details and hit on submit.
- The AP Degree Phase 3 Counselling 2021 Registration form will be displayed.
|AP Degree Counselling 2021 – Important Link|
|To Register For AP Degree 3rd Phase Counselling 2021||Click Here|
|To Register For AP Degree 3rd Phase Schedule 2021||Click Here|
Candidates can get all the latest news about the AP Degree Counselling 2021 from our page @ Exams.Freshersnow.Com.
AP Degree Counselling 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
For which phase, the AP Degree Counselling 2021 will be conducted?
AP Degree Counselling 2021 will be conducted for Phase 3.
When can I register for AP Degree Counselling 2021?
Candidates can register for AP Degree Counselling 2021 on 4th & 5th March 2021
Where can I register for AP Degree Counselling 2021?
Candidates can register for AP Degree Counselling 2021 from the official site @ oamdc.ap.gov.in.
What is the AP Degree 3rd Seat Allotment Release Date?
AP Degree 3rd Seat Allotment will be released on 6th March 2021.