AILET Counselling 2021 @ nludelhi.ac.in – Process, Schedule (Out), Seat Allotment: The higher administration of National Law University, Delhi (NLU Delhi) had released the AILET Counselling Schedule 2021 for B.A LLB (Hons), LLM Programs on the official site. Hence, the candidates who are looking for the AILET 2021 Counselling Schedule can get it online. The counselling for admission of candidates for B.A LLB (Hons), LLM Program in NLU Delhi is completely online. Additionally, for the comfortness of the candidates, we arranged details like AILET Seat Allotment 2021 and a stepwise process to apply for the AILET Counselling 2021 Process. Hence, the aspirants can straightaway the click the below link to finish the AILET Counselling 2021 Process.
AILET Counselling 2021 – Overview
|AILET Counselling 2021 | Process, Schedule, Seat Allotment|
|Organization Name||National Law University, Delhi (NLU Delhi)|
|Exam Name||All India Law Entrance Test (AILET)|
|To Provide Admission Into||Five Year B.A LLB (Hons), LLM and PhD. Programs|
AILET Counselling Schedule 2021
The higher authority of National Law University, Delhi (NLU Delhi) had announced the AILET Counselling Schedule 2021 for the following courses.
For B.A LLB (Hons) and LL.M. Programmes:
|Events||Date and Time|
|Declaration of AILET 2021 Results for LL.M.
|Wednesday, August 4th 2021 (evening)|
|Category wise of the list of candidates invited for counselling (approximately three times the number of candidates corresponding to the number of seats in
|Thursday, August 5th, 2021, at 11:00 AM.|
|Registration for Counselling Candidates to pay
₹ 50,000/- (An acknowledgement slip will be
|Thursday, August 5th 2021, 11:00 AM till Saturday, August 7th 2021, up to 2:00 PM|
|Declaration of First List of provisionally selected
candidates & the Waiting List of candidates
(Only candidates registered for the counselling will be considered)
|Monday, August 9th, 2021, at 11:00 AM|
|Deposit of balance fee of Rs.89,000/- by the
provisionally selected candidates of First List latest by 11.00 AM on Wednesday, August 11, 2021
|Monday, August 9th 2021 11:00 AM till Wednesday, August 11th 2021 11:00 AM|
|Declaration of Second List of provisionally selected
candidates from Waiting List.
|Thursday, August 12th 2021 at 11:00 AM|
|Deposit of Balance fee of Rs.89,000/- by the
provisionally selected candidates of Second List
latest by 11.00 AM on Saturday, August 14, 2021
|Thursday, August 12th 2021, 11:00 AM to Saturday, August 14th 2021 up to 11:AM|
AILET Counselling 2021 | Seat Allotment
The aspirants who are looking for Seat Allotment for B.A LLB (Hons) and LLM Program can get from this page.
For B.A LLB (Hons):
- The University offers various streams of specialization in the LL.M. Programme.
- It may be noted that due to space constraints, National Law University Delhi will not provide Hostel facilities to students (Male or Female) admitted in the LL.M. Programme 2021.
- However, all the streams of specialization may not be offered to students as it is contingent upon various factors such as a minimum number of students opting for a specialization, availability of subject teachers and other relevant conditions as per the LL.M Regulations of NLU Delhi.
AILET Counselling 2021 | Documents Required
- The counselling for admission of candidates to NLU Delhi is completely online.
- The candidates are required to upload the following self-attested documents in serial order given below (in pdf format in one file) while registering for Online Counselling.
- Therefore candidates are advised to be ready with these documents by Thursday, August 5th, 2021
- Marks Statement of X and XII Class Examination or equivalent Examination.
- Statement of Marks of B.A.LL.B.(Hons.)/ LL.B or equivalent Examination, in case of result, is awaited, the declaration at Annexure-II needs to be submitted.
- Character Certificate from School/ Institution last attended.
- Valid category certificate (PwD/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ KM/ Resident of Jammu and Kashmir etc.) if applied under these categories. The OBC-NonCreamy Layer certificate should be issued on or after 1st January 2021.
- Any other supporting document to claim a seat for the category you have applied.
- Counselling Fee of ₹50,000/- to be paid through Digital Payment methods like Credit/ Debit Card, Net-banking, UPI, RTGS/ NEFT.
- Candidates selected for provisional admission will be expected to pay ₹82,500/- as balance fee through Digital Payment methods like Credit/ Debit Card, Net-banking, UPI, RTGS/ NEFT.
How To Apply For AILET Counselling 2021?
- Initially, we suggest all the participants to visit the official site @ nludelhi.ac.in.
- Then National Law University, Delhi (NLU Delhi) Home Page gets displayed on the screen.
- At the top right corner, aspirants can find the AILET 2021 link.
- Hit on that and the new page gets opened.
- There the aspirants can log in with the Roll Number/ Application Number and Date of Birth details.
- Now, aspirants should click on the Pay counselling Fees Option to pay the Counselling Fee of INR 50000. The candidates are advised to keep a printout of the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
- After the Counselling, candidates selected for provisional admission shall be required to pay a balance fee of INR 89,000 for LLM and INR 82000 for B.A LLB (Hons) through online mode via the same portal through which they have registered for the Online Counselling. After successful payment, an acknowledgement slip will be auto-generated.
- The candidates are advised to keep a printout of the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
|AILET Counselling 2021 – Important Links|
|To apply for AILET Counselling 2021||Click Here|
|For AILET Counselling B.A LLB (Hons) Notification PDF||Click Here|
|For AILET Counselling LLM Notification PDF||Click Here|
We hope the furnished information on AILET Counselling 2021 is useful. Keep visiting our web portal @ exams.freshersnow.com on a regular basis.