AIIMS M.Sc 2022 | Application Form (Released), Exam Date Revised, Eligibility @ aiimsexams.ac.in: Are you tired of searching many sites for information regarding the AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Notification? If yes then you are in the correct place where you get the detailed information regarding the AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing/ M.Sc. Courses/ M. Biotechnology -Aug 2022 session Entrance Exam. Further, the authorities of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi released the AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Notification. So, all the candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can submit their AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Final Registration Form by clicking on the below-provided link before 30th May 2022.
Furthermore, the Entrance Exam for M.Sc. Nursing/ M.Sc. Courses/ M. Biotechnology -Aug 2022 session will be conducted on 2nd July 2022. Therefore all the candidates who are willing to apply for the AIIMS M.Sc 2022 can visit this page regularly to know the below-furnished link activity status. Also, go with the remaining information to get more stuff about the AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and many more.
- 1 AIIMS M.Sc 2022 – Overview
- 2 AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Important Dates
- 3 AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Courses Offered
- 4 AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Application Form
- 6 AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Application Fee
- 7 How To Apply For AIIMS M.Sc 2022?
- 8 AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Exam Pattern
- 9 AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Syllabus
- 10 AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Admit Card
- 11 AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Result
AIIMS M.Sc 2022 – Overview
|AIIMS M.Sc 2022 | Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility|
|Name Of The Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi|
|Name Of The Exam||AIIMS M.Sc Nursing/ M.Biotechnology, M.Sc Courses Entrance Exam|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Final Registration Closing Date||30th May 2022|
|Exam Date||2nd July 2022|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Category||Science Entrance Exams, Nursing Entrance Exams|
AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Important Dates
|Basic Registration (PAAR) for M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc.Courses/ M. Biotechnology -Aug., 2022 session||27th April 2022 To 14th May 2022|
|Status update (Accepted & Not Accepted) of Basic Registration||17th May 2022|
|Correction of deficiencies in Basic Registration that are not Accepted||17th May 2022 to 20th May 2022 (05:00 PM)|
|Final status (Accepted & Rejected) of Basic Registration for M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. Courses / M. Biotechnology -Aug., 2022 session||23rd May 2022|
|Uploading of Prospectus||7th May 2022|
|Generation of Code for Final Registration for M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. Courses/ M. Biotechnology -Aug., 2022 session only for those whose Basic Registration is accepted.||7th May 2022 To 27th May 2022 (5:00 PM)|
|Final Registration (Payment of fees and city choice) only for those who have Generated Codes for Final Registration.||7th May 2022 To
|Final Status of M.Sc. Nursing M.Sc. Courses and M. Biotechnology application & Rejected application with the reason for a rejection|
|Last date for submission of required documents for M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. Courses / M. Biotechnology -Aug., 2022 session for Regularization of Rejected Application. No correspondence will be entertained after 7th June 2022 under any circumstances and candidates are requested not to contact the Examination Section.||11th June 2022 (5:00 PM)|
|Hosting/ uploading of Admit Cards of M.Sc. Courses/ M. Biotechnology/ M.Sc. Nursing on AIIMS website||23rd June 2022 (Tentative)|
|Date & Timing of Examination of M.Sc. Courses||2nd July 2022 Saturday|
|Date & Timing of Examination of M. Biotechnology||2nd July 2022 Saturday|
|Date & Timing of Examination of M.Sc. Nursing||2nd July 2022 Saturday|
|Declaration of Results||To Be Announced|
AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Courses Offered
- M.Sc. Nursing: (i) Cardiological / CTVS Nursing (ii) Oncological Nursing (iii) Neurosciences Nursing (iv) Nephrological Nursing (v) Critical Care Nursing (vi) Paediatric Nursing (vii) Psychiatric Nursing.
- M.Sc. (Courses): Anatomy, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Pharmacology, Physiology, Reproductive Biology, and Clinical Embryology, Nuclear Medicine Technology, and Cardiovascular Imaging and Endovascular Technologies
- M. Biotechnology
AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Eligibility Criteria
M.Sc/ M. Biotechnology
Candidate who possess one of the following qualifications and have secured atleast 60% marks for Gen./ EWS/ OBC and 55 % marks for SC/ST in aggregate in the qualifying examination accordingly to below mentioned M. Sc, M. Biotechnology Courses:
1. For M. Sc Medical Anatomy, Medical Biochemistry, Biophysics, Medical Physiology, Medical Pharmacology and M. Biotechnology:
- MBBS/ BDS (55% FOR Gen./ EWS/ OBC& 50% for SC/ ST Categories)
- B. Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (4½ year Course)
- B.Sc. degree of minimum three years duration in any subject.
2. For Reproductive Biology and Clinical Embryology, Nuclear Medicine Technology, Cardiovascular Imaging, and Endovascular Technologies will be as mentioned below:
- Reproductive Biology and Clinical Embryology-B. Sc degree in any of the disciplines related to Biology or allied to Biology.
- Nuclear Medicine Technology- B.Sc. degree courses in Nuclear Medicine from a recognized University. OR B.Sc. degree in Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics from a recognized University. OR B.Sc. in allied/ related subject i.e. Radio Diagnosis/ Radiotherapy from a recognized University. OR B.Sc. in life Sciences with Physics as a subject from a recognized University.
- Cardiovascular Imaging and Endovascular Technologies- B.Sc. degree in Radiography from a recognized University
Admission requirements are the same as other M.Sc. Courses along with B. Tech (Biotechnology) which is also covered under eligibility criteria.
A candidate who possesses the following qualifications.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Certificate)/ Post-Basic /B.Sc. Nursing (4 years) course from any recognized University, from an educational institution Recognised by the Indian Nursing Council, with 60% marks for Gen/EWS/OBC candidates (55% marks in case of SC/ST candidates).
- Registration as Nurse, RN, RM (Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife) with any State Nursing Council.
AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Application Form
Candidates meeting the defined eligibility criteria must fill the AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Application Form in the prescribed period of time. However, the following are the details that should be filled in the AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Application Form.
- Full name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Id proof number
- Place of issue of id
- The validity of id details
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Alternate number (Optional)
- Pin code
- State / UT
- Full address
- Qualifying exam
- Status of the qualifying exam
- Qualifying Exam Status
- Year of passing
- Scoring scheme
- Board name
- Exam subjects
- Name of the state
- Exam passed
- Total marks
- Maximum marks
AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Application Fee
Candidates we have given the previous year’s Application Fee details. Nonetheless, if any alterations brought out in the current year AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Application Fee then we will let you know through this section.
- General/ Unreserved (UR): Rs.1500/–
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): Rs.1500/-
- Scheduled Caste (SC): Rs.1200/-
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): Rs.1200/-
- Orthopedic/Physically Handicapped (OPH): Nil
How To Apply For AIIMS M.Sc 2022?
- Take a step at the official website @ aiimsexams.ac.in.
- On the left side of the home page, under the Important Announcements make a search for the link that says AIIMS M.Sc 2022.
- On an opened new page click on the Register button then enter the personal details, address, and contact details.
- Next, agree to the declaration later the id and password will be generated.
- Log in with the registration id, RUC, and password by clicking on the login option on the AIIMS M.Sc 2022 home page.
- Upload the required images.
- Select the exam center and pay the application fee.
- Save the Registration or Application Form by clicking on the save button then get it printed out for further reference.
|AIIMS M.Sc 2022 – Important Links|
|To Apply For AIIMS M.Sc 2022||Click Here (Available Now)|
|To Check AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Revised Date||Click Here|
|To check AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Notification||Click Here|
AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Examination||Online (Computer-Based Test)|
|Type of Questions Asked||M.C.Q. (Multiple-Choice Questions)|
|Exam Duration||90 Minutes|
|Total Number of Questions Asked||90|
AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Syllabus
The AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Syllabus for the entrance exam is not yet specifically released by the officials. However, when the officials release the AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Syllabus we will rapidly update this page with a released AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Syllabus topics.
Aspirants, the questions in the AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Entrance Exam of the M.Sc Anatomy, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Pharmacology, Physiology, Reproductive Biology, and Clinical Embryology, Nuclear Medicine Technology, and Cardiovascular Imaging and Endovascular Technologies & M. Biotechnology courses will be from the related subjects of MBBS/ BDS, B.V.Sc., B. Pharmacy, Bachelor of Physiotherapy (41/2 year course), B.Sc. courses. For the M.Sc Nursing will be from the B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Certificate)/ Post-Basic/ B Sc. Nursing courses respective subjects.
AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Admit Card
As the exam for M.Sc courses and M.Biotechnology will be held in the 1st week of June 2022. The officials of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi are in the process to release the AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Hall Ticket on 13th, 14th June 2022 for the M. Sc Nursing and in the month of June for the M.Sc courses and M. Biotechnology Exam. The AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Admit Card will be released online mode at the official site.
Hence, candidates have to be ready with their login details like registration id, password, or date of birth to get the AIIMS M.Sc 2022 downloaded. After downloading the AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Admit Card get it printed out because it is necessary to carry the printed copy of the admit card along with valid id proof and passport size photograph on the day of the AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Examination.
AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Result
The admission committee of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has announced the tentative AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Result declaration dates at the official site. So candidates who have taken part in the AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Exam can check their AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Results at the official site or through this page. As we will attach an active link in this section immediately once the officials will be available with the AIIMS M.Sc 2022 Results.
Dear readers, we are keeping our sincere and consistent efforts with the intention to assist the aspirant’s in their learning process. For more accurate educational updates like this stay active with our website @ Exams.Freshersnow.Com.
|You Can Also Check|
|AIIMS M.Sc. Admit Card||AIIMS M.Sc. Syllabus|
|AIIMS M.Sc. Previous Question Papers||AIIMS M.Sc. Result|