AIIMS M.Sc 2021 | Final Registration From 28th April 2021, Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility @ aiimsexams.org: Are you tired of searching many sites for information regarding the AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Notification? If yes then you are in the correct place where you get the detailed information regarding the AIIMS M.Sc Nursing/ M.Biotechnology, M.Sc Courses Entrance Exam. Further, the authorities of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi released the AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Notification. So, all the candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can submit their AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Registration Form by clicking on the below-provided link before 6th April 2021.
New Update: AIIMS M.Sc Nursing/ M.Biotechnology, M.Sc Courses 2021 Final Registration can be done from 28th April 2021. So, check and apply.
Therefore all the candidates who are willing to apply for the AIIMS M.Sc 2021 can visit this page regularly to know the below-furnished link activity status. Also, go with the remaining information to get more stuff about the AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and many more.
- 1 AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Overview
- 2 AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Important Dates
- 3 AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Courses Offered
- 4 AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Application Form
- 6 AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Application Fee
- 7 How To Apply For AIIMS M.Sc 2021?
- 8 AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Exam Pattern
- 9 AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Syllabus
- 10 AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Admit Card
- 11 AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Result
- 12 AIIMS M.Sc 2021- Frequently Asked Questions
AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Overview
|AIIMS M.Sc 2021 | Application Form, Tentative Exam Date (Out), Eligibility|
|Name Of The Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi|
|Name Of The Exam||AIIMS M.Sc Nursing/ M.Biotechnology, M.Sc Courses Entrance Exam|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Closing Date||6th April 2021|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Category||Science Entrance Exams, Nursing Entrance Exams|
AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Important Dates
AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Courses Offered
- M.Sc. Nursing: (i) Cardiological / CTVS Nursing (ii) Oncological Nursing (iii) Neurosciences Nursing (iv) Nephrological Nursing (v) Critical Care Nursing (vi) Paediatric Nursing (vii) Psychiatric Nursing.
- M.Sc. (Courses): Anatomy, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Pharmacology, Physiology, Reproductive Biology, and Clinical Embryology, Nuclear Medicine Technology, and Cardiovascular Imaging and Endovascular Technologies
- M. Biotechnology
AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Eligibility Criteria
M.Sc/ M. Biotechnology
The candidate must possess one of the following qualifications and have secured at least 60% marks for General/ OBC candidates (55% marks in case of SC/ST candidates) in aggregate in the qualifying examination:
(a) MBBS/ BDS (55% for Gen/ OBC & 50% for SC/ ST Categories)
(c) B. Pharmacy
(d) Bachelor of Physiotherapy (41/2 year course)
(e) B.Sc. degree of minimum three years duration in any subject
Admission requirements are the same as other M.Sc. Courses along with B. Tech (Biotechnology) which is also covered under eligibility criteria.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Certificate)/ Post-Basic/ B Sc. Nursing (4years) course from any recognized University, from an educational institution Recognised by the Indian Nursing Council, with 60% marks for Gen/ OBC candidates (55% marks in case of SC/ ST candidates).
- Registration as Nurse, RN, RM (Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife) with any State
AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Application Form
Candidates meeting the defined eligibility criteria must fill the AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Application Form in the prescribed period of time. However, the following are the details that should be filled in the AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Application Form.
- Full name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Id proof number
- Place of issue of id
- The validity of id details
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Alternate number (Optional)
- Pin code
- State / UT
- Full address
- Qualifying exam
- Status of the qualifying exam
- Qualifying Exam Status
- Year of passing
- Scoring scheme
- Board name
- Exam subjects
- Name of the state
- Exam passed
- Total marks
- Maximum marks
AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Application Fee
Candidates we have given the previous year’s Application Fee details. Nonetheless, if any alterations brought out in the current year AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Application Fee then we will let you know through this section.
- General/ Unreserved (UR): Rs.1500/–
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): Rs.1500/-
- Scheduled Caste (SC): Rs.1200/-
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): Rs.1200/-
- Orthopedic/Physically Handicapped (OPH): Nil
How To Apply For AIIMS M.Sc 2021?
- Take a step at the official website @ aiimsexams.org.
- On the left side of the home page, under the Important Announcements make a search for the link that says AIIMS M.Sc 2021.
- On an opened new page click on the Register button then enter the personal details, address, and contact details.
- Next, agree to the declaration later the id and password will be generated.
- Log in with the registration id, RUC, and password by clicking on the login option on the AIIMS M.Sc 2021 home page.
- Upload the required images.
- Select the exam center and pay the application fee.
- Save the Registration or Application Form by click on the save button then get it printed out for further reference.
|AIIMS M.Sc 2021 – Important Links|
|To Apply For AIIMS M.Sc 2021||Click Here (Available Now)|
|To check AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Exam Dates||Click Here|
AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Examination||Online (Computer-Based Test)|
|Type of Questions Asked||M.C.Q. (Multiple-Choice Questions)|
|Exam Duration||90 Minutes|
|Total Number of Questions Asked||90|
AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Syllabus
The AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Syllabus for the entrance exam is not yet specifically released by the officials. However, when the officials release the AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Syllabus we will rapidly update this page with a released AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Syllabus topics.
Aspirants, the questions in the AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Entrance Exam of the M.Sc Anatomy, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Pharmacology, Physiology, Reproductive Biology, and Clinical Embryology, Nuclear Medicine Technology, and Cardiovascular Imaging and Endovascular Technologies & M. Biotechnology courses will be from the related subjects of MBBS/ BDS, B.V.Sc., B. Pharmacy, Bachelor of Physiotherapy (41/2 year course), B.Sc. courses. For the M.Sc Nursing will be from the B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Certificate)/ Post-Basic/ B Sc. Nursing courses respective subjects.
AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Admit Card
As the exam for M.Sc courses and M.Biotechnology will be held in the 1st week of June 2021. The officials of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi are in the process to release the AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Hall Ticket on 4th, 5th June 2021 for the M. Sc Nursing and in the month of June for the M.Sc courses and M. Biotechnology Exam. The AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Admit Card will be released online mode at the official site.
- M.Sc courses – 14th June 2021
- M. Biotechnology – 27th June 2021
- M.Sc. Nursing – 27th June 2021
Hence, candidates have to be ready with their login details like registration id, password, or date of birth to get the AIIMS M.Sc 2021 downloaded. After downloading the AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Admit Card get it printed out because it is necessary to carry the printed copy of the admit card along with valid id proof and passport size photograph on the day of the AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Examination.
AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Result
The admission committee of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has announced the tentative AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Result declaration dates at the official site. As per their announcement, the following are the tentative AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Result Notification Dates.
- M.Sc courses– 12th July 2021 (Monday)
- M. Biotechnology– 10th July 2021 (Saturday)
- M.Sc. Nursing– 14th June 2021(Monday)
So candidates who have taken part in the AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Exam can check their AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Result at the official site or through this page. As we will attach an active link in this section immediately once the officials will be available with the AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Results.
Dear readers, we are keeping our sincere and consistent efforts with the intention to assist the aspirant’s in their learning process. For more accurate educational updates like this stay active with our website @ exams.freshersnow.
AIIMS M.Sc 2021- Frequently Asked Questions
Is the AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Application Form released?
Yes, the AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Application Form is released.
When will be the AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Exam conducted?
AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Exam will be on 14th June 2021 for the M.Sc courses and M. Biotechnology, and 27th June 2021 for the M.Sc. Nursing.
When will be the AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Application Form released?
The AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Application Form expected to be released in the month of April 2021.
How do I apply for AIIMS M.Sc 2021?
Candidates can apply for the AIIMS M.Sc 2021 by giving a click on the above-provided link or at the official portal.
Can I fill the AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Application Form via offline mode?
No, the AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Application Form cannot be filled via offline mode.
Is it necessary to complete the AIIMS M.Sc 2021 basic registration?
Yes, it is necessary to complete the basic registration of AIIMS M.Sc 2021. Only after the completion of basic registration, you can proceed with the Application Form filling.
What are the AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Result Notification release dates?
12th July 2021 (M.Sc courses), 10th July 2021 (M. Biotechnology), 14th June 2021 (M.Sc. Nursing) is the AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Result Notification release dates.
How can I pay the AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Application Fee?
The AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Application Fee can be paid via debit card/credit card / net banking.