AIBE XVII (17) 2022: Candidates, who want to practice law in India and are willing to apply for the AIBE XVII (17) in the Bar Council of India (BCI)? If yes, then you are at the right place to collect the data of AIBE XVII (17) 2022. Candidates must prepare themselves to fill out the AIBE XVII (17) 2022 Application form at any time. The Bar Council of India (BCI) will be releasing the notification for AIBE XVII (17) 2022 on the official site. There is no particular update from the officials but we give a guess that the AIBE XVII (17) 2022 Application form might be released in September 2022 (Tentative). We request all the candidates to check the official page @ allindiabarexamination.com for the notification.
However, the AIBE XVII (17) 2022 Application form can be filled only on the official page online. The candidates must enroll themselves in the state bar council to attempt the AIBE XVII (17) 2022 Exam. In this article, candidates can check out the AIBE XVII (17) 2022 Exam Date, how to apply for AIBE 2022, AIBE XVII (17) 2022 Eligibility Criteria, syllabus, admit card, etc. Go through the article and collect the information that you want.
- 1 AIBE XVII (17) 2022 – Overview
- 2 AIBE XVII (17) 2022 – Important Dates
- 3 AIBE XVII (17) 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 AIBE XVII (17) 2022 Exam Fee
- 5 How To Apply For AIBE XVII (17) 2022?
- 6 AIBE XVII (17) 2022 – Important Links
- 7 AIBE XVII (17) 2022 Exam Date
- 8 AIBE XVII (17) 2022 Syllabus
- 9 AIBE XVII (17) 2022 Exam Pattern
- 10 AIBE XVII (17) 2022 Admit Card
- 11 AIBE XVII (17) 2022 Result
- 12 AIBE XVII (17) 2022 – FAQs
AIBE XVII (17) 2022 – Overview
|AIBE XVII (17) 2022|
|Organization Name||Bar Council of India (BCI)|
|Post Name||All India Bar Examination (AIBE)|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|AIBE XVII (17) 2022 Application form||September 2022 (Tentative)|
|The last date to submit the application form||To be announced|
|Purpose of the examination||
|Category||Law Entrance Exams|
AIBE XVII (17) 2022 – Important Dates
|AIBE Exam Events||Dates|
|AIBE XVII notification||To Be Announced|
|Online registration||September 2022 (Tentative)|
|Application fee payment||To Be Announced|
|Last date to complete the application form||To Be Announced|
|Issue of AIBE 2022 admit cards||To Be Announced|
|AIBE XVII exam date||To Be Announced|
|Release of provisional answer key||To Be Announced|
|Objection filing against provisional key||To Be Announced|
|Declaration of AIBE XVII results||To Be Announced|
|AIBE XVII answer sheet re-check||To Be Announced|
|Release of final answer key||To Be Announced|
|Certificate of Practice for AIBE XVII||To Be Announced|
AIBE XVII (17) 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Here are the points related to the AIBE XVII (17) 2022 Eligibility Criteria. Depending upon these eligibility criteria, candidates will be selected for the AIBE 2022. Here you go:
- Candidates must qualify for the law degree examination (3-year LLB or 5-year LLB) in the recognized university by the Bar Council of India
- There are no minimum marks for the qualification of AIBE 2022
- There is no age limit to be a part of the Bar Council of India
- Candidates should keep safe the Enrollment ID issued by State Bar Council
Make a note that once the official releases the AIBE 2022 notification we will be updating this article along with attaching the link.
AIBE XVII (17) 2022 Exam Fee
The given table will help the candidates to know the fee details for the AIBE 2022. Here you go:
|Gen-PWD/ OBC-PWD||Rs. 3,560|
|SC-PWD/ST-PWD categories||Rs. 2,560|
|EWS/ Women||Rs. 3,560|
How To Apply For AIBE XVII (17) 2022?
- Visit the official page to apply for the AIBE 2022 @ allindiabarexamination.com
- On the home page, look for the AIBE XVII (17) 2022 notification
- Then for AIBE XVII (17) 2022 Application form
- On the application form, fill out all the details asked by the authority
- Also, attach the required documents
- It is necessary to submit the recent photographs
- Then click on the submit button and pay the application fee
- Your AIBE XVII (17) 2022 application receipt will be shown
- Download the receipt for future purposes
AIBE XVII (17) 2022 – Important Links
|AIBE XVII (17) 2022 – Important Link|
|To Apply For AIBE XVII (17) 2022||Click Here (Link will be activated once the authorities release the application form on their portal)|
AIBE XVII (17) 2022 Exam Date
There are no particular details of the AIBE XVII (17) 2022 exam date. Candidates should refer to the official page to have clear information on the exam date. The AIBE XVII (17) 2022 Exam will be held on online mode. candidates who filled out the application form are eligible for the AIBE XVII (17) 2022 exam. This examination is to check the candidates whether are fit for this or not.
AIBE XVII (17) 2022 Syllabus
Officially, there is an announcement of the release of the AIBE XVII (17) 2022 syllabus. The Bar Council of India has given the details of the topics that candidates should cover in their preparation. The AIBE XVII (17) 2022 exam will be around 19 topics and every topic has its weightage. Go to the official webpage and download the syllabus copy.
- Constitutional Law
- Indian Penal Code (IPC)
- Criminal Procedure Code (Cr PC)
- Code of Civil Procedure (CPC)
- Evidence Act
- Alternate Dispute Redressal Including Arbitration Act
- Family Law
- Public Interest Litigation (PIL)
- Administrative Law
- Professional Ethics and Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI Rules
- Company Law
- Environmental Law
- Cyber Law
- Labour and Industrial Laws
- Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicles Act and Consumer Protection Law
- Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Property Laws, Negotiable Instrument Act
- Law Related to Taxation
- Intellectual Property Laws
AIBE XVII (17) 2022 Exam Pattern
The AIBE XVII (17) 2022 exam pattern will be released officially. The time limit for the AIBE XVII (17) 2022 Exam is 3 hours 30 minutes. The examination will be taken offline with 100 MCQs. The question paper will be given in 22 different languages.
AIBE XVII (17) 2022 Admit Card
The AIBE XVII (17) 2022 admit card will be released only on the official page. Candidates have much time to download the AIBE XVII (17) 2022 admit card. Before downloading the admit card, candidates need to register themselves in the Bar Council of India for AIBE 2022.
AIBE XVII (17) 2022 Result
Soon after the examination, candidates can expect their results on the official page. Based on the release of the result, candidates can understand whether are qualify for the BCI or not. Therefore, preparation is very important. The AIBE XVII (17) 2022 Result will be uploaded on the official page.
The AIBE XVII (17) 2022 article, has given the required information for the candidates who are in search. If you want to know the updates from the Bar Council of India, then it is good to make this page your bookmark. For more informative articles, stay connected to our website @ Exams.Freshersnow.com.
|You Can Also Check|
|AIBE Syllabus||AIBE Previous Question papers|
AIBE XVII (17) 2022 – FAQs
What is the official page to apply for the AIBE XVII (17) 2022?
The official page to apply for the AIBE XVII (17) 2022 is allindiabarexamination.com.
Who is conducting the AIBE XVII (17) 2022 Exam?
The Bar Council of India is conducting the AIBE XVII (17) 2022 Exam.
In which mode do the officials release the AIBE XVII (17) 2022 Application form?
The officials will be releasing the AIBE XVII (17) 2022 Application form online.