AIAPGET 2021 @ aiapget.nta.ac.in | NTA AIAPGET Admit Card (Released), Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility: AIAPGET 2021 is the single entrance examination namely All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test 2021 which will be conducted for admission to Postgraduate MD / MS / PG DIPLOMA courses for the academic session 2021-2022 on 18th September 2021. Online AIAPGET 2021 Registration is made in Online Mode and the starting date is 1st August 2021. Before initiating the registration process, candidates should go through the AIAPGET 2021 Information Bulletin carefully for eligibility criteria, scheme and pattern of examination, etc. And the Last Date to apply for AIAPGET 2021 is 24th August 2021. And we have provided links for AIAPGET Registration, log in as the officials make it available on the respective portal.
New Update: AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card is Released. So, check and download now.
- 1 AIAPGET 2021 – Complete Information
- 2 AIAPGET 2021 – Important Dates
- 3 AIAPGET 2021 Eligibility
- 4 AIAPGET 2021 Application Fee
- 5 AIAPGET 2021 Application Form
- 6 Process To Apply For AIAPGET 2021
- 7 AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
- 8 AIAPGET 2021 Syllabus
- 9 AIAPGET 2021 Exam Pattern
- 10 AIAPGET 2021 Result
- 11 AIAPGET 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
AIAPGET 2021 – Complete Information
|Name Of The Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Name||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)|
|Registration Starting Date||Started|
|Last Date||24th August 2021|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Exam Date||18th September 2021|
|Admissions Into||Postgraduate Courses (MD / MS / PG DIPLOMA courses)|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|AIAPGET Admit Card|
|AIAPGET Previous Question Papers|
AIAPGET 2021 – Important Dates
|Release of brochure||Released|
|Commencement of online registration||1st August 2021|
|Last date to register||24th August 2021|
|Last date of fee payment||To Be Announced|
|Correction window||25th To 27th August 2021|
|Exam Date||18th September 2021|
|Admit card||13th September 2021|
|Declaration of Result||To Be Announced|
|All India counselling||To Be Announced|
AIAPGET 2021 Eligibility
Candidates in possession of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/ Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/ HCC 1973 Act and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the CCIM/ CCH/ State Board / Universities/ Deemed Universities can apply.
Aspirants who completed one year of internship or/ are likely to complete the internship as per the CCIM/ AYUSH notification, may apply for AIAPGET 2021 through Online Application Registration system at the website ntaaiapget.nic.in.
AIAPGET 2021 Application Fee
Applicable Service/ Processing charges & GST are to be paid by the candidate. The prescribed registration fees should be remitted through payment gateway provided
using Credit Card or Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet Banking. No other modes of payment will be entertained.
Service charges and other taxes for the transaction as applicable by the bank has to be paid by the applicant. The fee may be submitted through any of the following modes using the payment gateway of partner banks (ICICI/ Syndicate/ Paytm): Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Paytm.
- General/ Unreserved & OBC-NCL Rs. 2700/-
- Gen-EWS Rs. 2450/-
- SC, ST, PwD, and Transgender Rs. 1800/-
AIAPGET 2021 Application Form
In order to appear in AIAPGET- 2021, the candidates are required to apply online as per the procedure detailed below. Before filling and submitting the online form, candidates should download the Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form and read them carefully. Application Forms not complying with the instructions are liable to be rejected. Candidates must keep the following information ready before filling online Application Form.
- Govt Identity Details like Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits)/Election Card (EPIC No.)/ Passport number/ Ration Card Number/ Bank Account Number/PAN Number/ Other valid Govt Ids.
- Address for communication, Mobile Number, email id, etc.
- Scanned images of latest Photograph (size of 20 kb to 50 kb) in JPG/ JPEGformat only.
- Scanned image of Signature (size of 10 kb to 20 kb) in JPG/ JPEG format only.
- Bank Account details for payment of Fee, for uploading as part of the submission of online application.
Process To Apply For AIAPGET 2021
- Go through the official site @ aiapget.nta.ac.in
- The to the left part of the home page Current Events will appear.
- Check for the AIAPGET 2021 Registration link
- Apply for Online Registration using a unique Email Id and Mobile Number.
- Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number.
- Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph.
- Pay the fee using ICICI/ Syndicate/ Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI/Paytm and keep proof of fee paid. In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled, and the amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account. However, the candidate has to make another transaction, in case the Confirmation Page is not generated
- Download, save and print copies of Confirmation Page after successful remittance
of fee and keep copies safely for future reference.
|AIAPGET 2021 Important Links|
|AIAPGET 2021 Information Brochure||Click Here|
|AIAPGET 2021 Registrations | Login||Click Here|
AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to their satisfying the eligibility conditions. The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website as it is released and the exam is on 18th September 2021. No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date, timing, and discipline other than that allotted to them in their Admit card.
Download AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card Here
AIAPGET 2021 Syllabus
AIAPGET 2021 Syllabus will include the subjects of Ayurveda, Sidda, Unani, Homeopathy. The syllabus for the exam shall comprise of subjects/ knowledge areas as per the Graduate Level Education Regulations of respective discipline issued by CCIM/ CCH. Kindly refer to the CCIM/ CCH for the complete syllabus document.
AIAPGET 2021 Exam Pattern
Mode of Examination LAN Based CBT (Computer Based Test) and duration of 2:00 Hours (120 minutes). Type of Questions Multiple Choice Questions with a single correct. No. of Questions are 120 and Maximum Marks is 480. There is also negative marking for the exam. The Medium of Paper is Ayurveda- English and Hindi Unani- English and Urdu, Siddha- English and Tamil, Homeopathy- English only.
AIAPGET 2021 Result
The result for AIAPGET 2021 will be declared on the NTA’s website and the date will be intimated later on the website. The qualifying criteria for AYUSH MD / MS / PG DIPLOMA courses shall be as per CCIM/ CCH and Ministry of AYUSH, Govt of India directions. The results will be declared by NTA as a combined merit list.
To know more updates about the AIAPGET 2021, keep checking our website exams.freshersnow.
AIAPGET 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
On which date, AIAPGET 2021 Application Form be released?
AIAPGET 2021 Application Form Release Date is 1st August 2021.
Who will conduct the AIAPGET 2021 Exam?
The officials of the National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct AIAPGET 2021 Exam.
For which courses, AIAPGET 2021 be conducted?
AIAPGET 2021 will be conducted for Postgraduate Courses (MD / MS / PG DIPLOMA courses).
Where can I apply for AIAPGET 2021 Exam?
Aspirants can apply for AIAPGET 2021 Exam by visiting the official website @ aiapget.nta.ac.in.